- Homecare – support where you want, whether you live in your home or with family or friends
- Domiciliary care – accredited personal care, monitoring of health, diet and medication
- Aftercare – continuity of high level care after leaving hospitial or a nursing/care home. Allowing you to recover or continue care within your own home and therefore regain your independence.
- Respite services – allowing reassurance and confidence of the continuity of care when the principle carer is absent. Including Sit In Service and Holiday Respite.
- Outreach – all our services can be accessed on location and out in the wider Hampshire community. Our support workers can provide transport and support whilst at a desired venue, enabling adults and the elderly with a range of physical and learning disabilities and other complex needs to gain access to the wider Hampshire community.
- Relief Work – Our Agency can supply Private Providers, Care Homes and Nursing Home with Relief staff. We can supply agency nurses and support workers covering a range of specialisms at competitive hourly rates.
- Our team incorporates years of experience within the healthcare sector, including qualified nurses, NVQ Level 2/3/4 Support Workers.
- All our staff are highly trained and rigorously screened with full Enhanced DBS (CRB) checks and full references
- We can provide 24 hour care including Relief work, Waking or Sleeping Night Cover
‘We recognise that sometimes carers, be it other family members need to have quality time to themselves away from their principle caring role. With our expertise and accredited care we provide the reassurance and confidence that the standards and continuity of care is being maintained in the carers absence’.
We are commissioned under procurement by Hampshire County Council. We are proud to be documented on their Panel of Preferred Providers as agents to carry out domiciliary and personal care provisions for adults with physical, mental/learning disabilities. We have a professionally recognised team of carers that cover Romsey, Eastleigh, Wellow, Southampton, The New Forest and surrounding areas.
All our services are offered to our private clients (direct payments), we can also supply services to other providers using our temporary relief staff.We operate strictly in accordance to The Care Quality Commissions statute of care standards. All our services are Person-Centred and therefore designed to fit the needs of the individual user.