We provide a range of accredited personal care and support care services that cover a range of different needs. Our aim is to enable individuals to live more independent lifestyles in their own homes. We understand how important it is to be able remain at home, and how much a little help can make a big difference.
Primary Access Limited specialise in caring for Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Autism.
Person-Centred Services on Location and out into the Community
- Assisting with bathing/showering and dressing
- Monitoring of health issues such as weight and diet
- Collecting of prescriptions
- Providing personal grooming including brushing hair, teeth, shaving etc
- Assisting with daily tasks and chores such as cleaning of clothes/laundry
In the Community
- Quality one to one time, providing companionship
- Helping to prepare shopping lists and shopping
- Arranging appointments, help with arranging travel
- Participate in and support with ‘Social activities/hobbies’
- Transport and support to and from venues such as day centres